(RIM) BlackBerrys; and how to tame them
As I have written previously how and why some mobile phone designers should occasionally be shot, I come bearing good news!
BlackBerryCool.com have written the most concise OS version-agnostic step-by-step guide to making your BB less slee-py, as anyone who has in the last few years had to possess one for work will probably attest.
- Clear your browser’s cache (and probably cookies) at least, particularly if you’re still using the factory default;
- Close still-running programs;
- Empty your Event Log;
I had no idea the Event log was something you can’t turn off, or at least wind-down; surely a worthwhile app’ to be made there?…
- RIM starts accepting BlackBerry 10 app submissions (mobilesyrup.com)
- RIM gives out 6K BlackBerry 10 dev prototypes to seed App World (venturebeat.com)
- BlackBerry Smartphone Simulators Overview (devblog.blackberry.com)