MAX & LARGE Excel
I was wondering…
Is there a way to find out the cell reference of the source of instance K (from LARGE) or the given value from MAX?
And if not: why not?!
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
About NickProfessional bureaucrat, ex-KUSECWB, graduate & techie-monsta / computer-wrangler; at your service.
That’s me, above!
I'm a graduate from South-West London, now a professional bureaucrat. More information below and in About...
A Cloud Of Me Tags
Can’t find it?…