Responsive, to a fault?
Responsive web-design came about largely due to changing demands of the equally modern web-user.
For example: as it’s more and more likely that this given person will like and be able to view images through their browser (no matter the device they’re using); what happens if you wish to use the same set of images through all screen-sizes? It turns out, just add some CSS:
The Marcotte-related fun doesn’t stop there…
- The Responsive Web Design Revolution: Coming to a Facebook Near You (readwriteweb.com)
- An Event Apart: The Responsive Designer’s Workflow (lukew.com)
- Ethan (adactio.com)
- Responsive Web Design – The Book (zeldman.com)
- Responsive Web Design (tc.eserver.org)
- A Book Apart, Responsive Web Design (abookapart.com)
- Responsive Web Design Techniques, Tools and Design Strategies (smashingmagazine.com)
- Beginner’s Guide to Responsive Web Design (thinkvitamin.com)