Yes, IE7 (largely) solved the problem regarding its usefulness when MS integrated into IE7, as long as you used a proper DOCTYPE.
Now that Dean Edwards‘ “IE7-js” can work in place, Svend Tofte’s solution involving MS’ Dynamic Properties and Expressions still works appealingly well. Just make sure you follow the article exactly!
- Reflections on max-width (svendtofte.com)
- CSS Box Model (laongoandong46.wordpress.com)
- CSS Horizontal Align (laongoandong46.wordpress.com)
- Introduction to Panels – Silverlight tutorial Chapter 3 (venkatb4me.wordpress.com)
- CSS Attribute Selectors (laongoandong46.wordpress.com)